Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Michele Bachmann Watch: "Loose" Ladies Introduce Their 2010 Calendar

Being a native of the great state of Minnesota, I feel it is my responsibility to call out the politicians who make our state look bad on a daily basis.  Thus, I will be keeping you continuously updated on the outrageous disaster that is Michele Bachmann.


On October 2, 2009 the Clare Boothe Luce ("Loose") Policy Institute will officially release their 2010 Calendar of "Great American Conservative Women."  Quick side note, doesn't that name just sound kinda weird?  Go ahead, say it again.  I think it's too long (not to mention stupid).  anyway back to the point.  I think it's funny that all these great conservative women fit on one calendar, although to be honest, I think they were at a loss because I don't recognize some of these ladies.  At any rate guess who is Ms. November!!



Yup, Minnesota's own crazy congresswoman is gracing the month of november.  Honestly, who is out there going "OMG, please someone help me pass the next two days, I'm not sure I can wait that long to get this calendar."  Some nutjob with a pick-up, a shot gun, and a southern drawl I'm sure.

P.S. Isn't November the month they give to the losers??  awe, no one tell Michele

Other neo-con nutjobs who will be joining Michele includeBay Buchanan, S.E. Cupp, Star Parker, Phyllis Schlafly, Kellyanne Conway, Ann "Coultergeist" Coulter, Kate Obenshain, Michelle Malkin and Marji Ross.

Common Sense

1 comment:

  1. ann coulter..?? by including her in ANYTHING it pretty much makes it null and void...

    ReplyDelete