Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Gate Attendant Gave Me Sass!!

So, I decided I wanted to drive to work today.  I had a tough workout, my butt is sore from doing squats and I just didn't want to rush my shower to catch the bus.  So, I drive to campus and go to park in PSD.  I pull up and the conversation goes as follows:

Me: Hey, can I get a parking pass? (I fumble in my wallet for my credit card)

Gate Attendent: Mumbles incorently...

Me: I'm sorry, what was that?

Gate Attendent: Did you read the sign?

Me: Oh, no I must have missed it.

Gate Attendent: No one reads the sign.  you can't park here today.

Me: Where can I park?

Gate Attendent: Did you read the sign?

Me: (now irritated) NO, I didn't read the sign

Gate Attendent: Read the sign.

Me: (now VERY irritated) There are people behind me, I can't back up to read the sign.  Please tell me where I can park? (Jackass)

Gate Attendent: Why don't people read the sign?  no one reads the sign.  You need to park in PS2.

Me: Where is that?  wait... nevermind, I'll find it.  (Thanks, because I needed you to be an asshole to me, otherwise I might not have had a good day today! *SARCASM*)

So, as if this wasn't frustrating enough, I go to pull out of the parking lot to make my way to where I think PS2 is, and the young lady next to me decided it is acceptable for her to turn left from the right lane, and that doing so 2 inches from my car (while I am going straight in the left lane) is the sensible time to do it.

GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment