Monday, October 12, 2009

Michele Bachmann Watch: O'Reilly Thinks we Hate Her Because She's Hot?

So here is a dandy little clip for you.  Apparently, I hate Michele Bachmann because she's just so damn attractive.


Once again I'm amazed at how Mr. O'Reilly can be both stupid and sexist in the same sentence.  Hate to dissapoint you Billo, but we hate her because she is crazy, stupid, and trying to cause a second Red Scare.  And I for one do not find her the least bit attractive.  That could be because I'm gay, or it could be that she looks like Bat boy (See picture).  Eitherway, I'm going to have to disagree.

As for the "stalkers," I don't think paranoia counts Ms. Bachmann.  No one is stalking you, except maybe your crazy fanatical constituents.  Just accept that you are a woman and your neo-conservative base wants to drag you back to the kitchen where they think you belong.





Common Sense

No comments:

Post a Comment